Let Us Help You Build a Strong, Sustainable Business
In Business for Yourself, Not by Yourself
Growing a business while running it isn’t easy. We get it. You already know about the need for systems, processes and documented procedures, but who has the time to create them when you’re running your business? And it isn’t just the creation, it’s the time to implement, train and monitor the key performance and financial metrics that are critical to building a profitable and sustainable business. For a working business owner, managing all these factors on your own can be exhausting.
Imagine if you had access to
- A dedicated business consultant, who supports you every step of the way.
- A team of lawn, tree, pest, marketing, operations, equipment and financial experts with more than 100 years of experience—all motivated to support the growth and success of your business.
- A proven operating system with documented processes and procedures all ready to go.
- A multi-million dollar company-owned lawn care business to model your business after.
- A network of business owners who do exactly what you do and offer advice, support and comparison data to drive continuous improvement.
Spring Green has been refining its operational support and training since 1977. During your discovery, you’ll learn about what’s behind our Support Mission statement: “We provide and help our strategic partners implement a profitable success system that enables them to achieve their goals and dreams.”
Mastering business operations begins on day one and quickly elevates your competencies in all aspects of the Spring Green model.
It’s more than sitting down with a manual. Your support team leads you to fluency in our proprietary business tools and technologies.
As your Spring Green business flourishes, your support network and continuing education meetings keep your business game sharp.
Dedicated Business Consultants
A business consultant supports every Spring Green owner, working closely together to develop and execute detailed business plans that establish and measure profitability goals.